Anonymous asked: Do you think just cuz you're from Paramount, which is close to Compton, you think you're the shit? You think you're winning if you have black friends? Do you only have black friends to be cool? Shouldn't we be friends with the persons personality not skin color?
- No, I’ve always KNOWN I was the shit! Even before I moved to Paramount.
- I’m winning for a number of reasons. Supported, loving family. Successful career doing what I love. Beautiful, intelligent girlfriend. Friends (of all colors) that have been holding me down since day one.
- No. My schools have always been pretty diverse. I grew up around all types of people. Rick just happens to be one of my best friends, who is black.
- Yes. Actually, when I was a new kid at Paramount High, I almost became friends with a group of kids just cuz they were Asian like me. Then I realized, we shouldnt be friends just cuz of skin color, so I went and found friends that shared similar interests with me.
Thank you for your questions.
Things I shout while playing any video game ever:
- YOU FUCKING HOE
- YOUR MOTHER SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED YOU
- I FUCKING (SCREAMS)
- FUCKING BALLS
- OH WHAT THE ACTUAL LIVING FUCK
- YOU CAN SUCK MY SWEATY FUCKING BALLS
- I HATE THIS GAME
- FUCK ME
- FUCK YOU
- WHY AM I FUCKING PLAYING THIS GAME
- I’m so fucKING DONE
- WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED
- [PTERODACTYL SCREECH]
have you ever taken your dog to a jumping competition